Your Las Vegas Visitors Guide
Thinking of a Las Vegas getaway? How lucky that you have landed on the best Vegas visitors guide you will find anywhere! Best because if you travel Vegas
we give you all the info and tips you’ll need to make the most of what the city has to offer.
You see my husband and I have been traveling to Las Vegas for over 30 years. We have watched the city morph from a down-at-the-heel gamblers’ haven into today’s exciting glamour queen pulsating with fun and entertainment.
We have seen a lot and learned a lot over the years. Now we’re ready to pass on to you 30 years worth of Las Vegas tips. We like to keep things simple and entertaining. You will read things that will make you smile, like the time I almost lost my shirt (and no, it wasn’t a game of strip poker!). Or the donkey that tried to climb into our car through the window. Or how to ensure that your purse doesn’t get stolen — a lesson I learned the hard way.
Oh, and another thing. This is a FREE Vegas visitors guide. Absolutely no strings attached. Our Las Vegas tips will cost you nothing. We are not connected with any business in the city, or with any travel guides, airlines, or attractions. We don’t owe a nickel to any casinos. We can afford to be brutally honest in what we talk about.
All of this means you can trust that what we tell you is based on fact. As your Vegas visitors guide, we want to help you get the most out of your Las Vegas experience. The place truly is one of our favorite travel spots.
What you'll find in this FREE Las Vegas guide.
Our Las Vegas tips include information on:
* How to do Vegas on a budget - where and how to find the best deals.
* Las Vegas trip planning – suggetions for a well-planned Las Vegas escape.
* Air travel to Las Vegas – best way to get from the airport to your hotel.
* Why mid week is better than a Las Vegas weekend getaway.
* Really hungry? Lap up Las Vegas buffets – who has what; even how you can nab free Las Vegas buffet coupons.
* Fun things to do in Las Vegas.
* Free things to do in Las Vegas.
* How to get around on the trams, buses, shuttles and trolleys that comprise Las Vegas public transportation.
* Vegas is a shopaholic’s paradise. The Las Vegas visitors guide walks you through Las Vegas outlet malls and its upscale shopping malls.
* If you want to take a break from the glitz of this city that never sleeps, you can read about worthwhile Las Vegas Sightseeing tours.
* Thinking of tying the knot? Here's your Las Vegas wedding guide!
* Golfers face world-class challenges on the 20 golf courses listed in the Vegas visitors guide.
* And then there are Las Vegas attractions. The Las Vegas visitors guide tells you about free Las Vegas shows as well as those that don’t have a cheap seat in the house.
* Few Vegas visitors will be able to resist the allure of the slots and other casino games. Our Las Vegas visitors guide will help you come home a winner. No, we don’t have the secret formula on how to beat the slot machines in Vegas or at online casinos, but we can tell you how to make your money last and how to stick to your budget.
* Finally, there are some ‘do-nots’—things to avoid for your personal safety.
We will update our information regularly plus post fresh personal experiences every time we visit Vegas, so be sure to bookmark the best Las Vegas visitors guide and come back often.
Current Time and Temperature in Las Vegas
Bodog Online Casino
Start Your Own Web Business
- Over 60 exciting Vegas style casino games. Play for free or for real.
Magic Box Casino is one of the quality online casinos known for massive payouts.
Learn practical gambling tips and if you can't make it to Las Vegas, enjoy the thrill and excitement of placing bets at Winpalace Online Casino.
- Wynn-Encore Resorts
- When an invitation for three free nights at Wynn/Encore casino resort arrived in the mail, we couldn't resist making another trip to Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas Tips for first-time visitors
- Las Vegas tips will help make your first trip to glitter city a truly unforgettable experience. As the plane lands, the adrenaline rush begins.
- Advance Las Vegas Trip Planning
- A bit of advance Las Vegas trip planning guarantees the perfect Vegas getaway. Here is how to organize that fun-filled Las Vegas vacation.
- Las Vegas Getaway Helpful Hints
- Hints and tips to help you make most of your Las Vegas Getaway. There is so much to see and do, we'll help you decide on shows, shopping, dining and, of course, casinos.
- Free Las Vegas Attractions on the Strip
- There are hundreds of Las Vegas attractions, shows and activities all along the Las Vegas Strip. It's impossible to see and do irt all in one or two days.
- Things to do Las Vegas
- Things to do Las Vegas. When you want to venture beyond the glitter of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Best Las Vegas Buffets
- In hand picking the best Las Vegas buffets, we considered the venue, quality of food, variety of food choices and caliber of service.
- Las Vegas Buffets - Past and Present
- Back in the good old days, Las Vegas Buffets were cheap, cheap, cheap. Today they are no longer cheap, but they’re a terrific deal when you consider the quality of the food.
- Las Vegas Night Clubs on the Strip
- Las Vegas night clubs are what makes this a 24-hour party town. There is an unbelievable choice of bars, dance bars, sports bars, night clubs and pubs.
- Las Vegas Wedding Chapels and Marriage Info
- Got marriage in Las Vegas on your mind? Las Vegas wedding chapels offer stress free weddings at prices geared to every budget.
- Las Vegas Golf Guide
- Why would you need a Las Vegas Golf Guide? Here are a few reasons that pop to mind.
- Las Vegas Things To Do
- Your idea of Las Vegas things to do may not be the same as mine, but see if some of my suggestions appeal to you.
- Free Las Vegas Discount Coupons and Fun Books
- Used effectively, free Las Vegas discount coupons can significantly stretch your budget when you visit the Entertainment Capital of the World.
- Las Vegas Outlet Shopping Guide
- Las Vegas outlet shopping will give you a thrill of a different sort; astonishing deals on everything imaginable.
- Cheap Las Vegas Trip
- A Cheap Las Vegas Trip means having a great time in Sin City without it costing too much money.
- Las Vegas Sightseeing Tours
- Escape the action of the Strip with Las Vegas sightseeing tours, Discover entirely different attractions just outside Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas Adult Entertainment Guide
- A page about Las Vegas adult entertainment, from short descriptions of night clubs to topless joints and beyond.
- Upscale Las Vegas Shopping Malls
- For exquisite products and merchandising panache the Las Vegas shopping malls on the Strip are a must.
- Primm Nevada, an Oasis in the Desert
- Primm Nevada is a small gambling town in the desert, about 40 miles south of Las Vegas. It was founded by Whiskey Pete.
- Total Las Vegas Experience
- The total Vegas experience encompasses much more than gambling for three days straight. How not to fall prey to the casinos 24/7 pounding rhythm.
- The Best of Las Vegas
- What really is the Best of Las Vegas? It depends on what your priorities are.
- Travel Vegas Information
- Travel Vegas means visiting the world-famous city of entertainment, gambling and so much more. Vegas can't be explained, it has to be experienced.
- Casino Safety Tips
- Simple and practical casino safety tips to help ensure your personal safety and security in Las Vegas and elsewhere.
- Las Vegas Comps
- Las Vegas Comps are available to players of all budget levels, from low rollers to high rollers.
- Slot Machines in Vegas
- Jackpots on slot machines in Vegas regularly tip over $1 million. Progressive games can easily hit $5-6 million.
- What Vegas Slot Players Wish For
- Just a few of the examples of the diverse wishes Vegas slot players have. All want "loose" machines although some didn't call them that.
- a Las Vegas Escort for First Time Visitors
- A Las Vegas Escort for first-time visitors. If you’ve never been to Las Vegas, you have an exiting experience to look forward to.
- 50 Fun Las Vegas Activities
- 50 mostly free las vegas activities you can see or do when visiting glitter city.
- Las Vegas Blog
- This Las Vegas Blog is about news and attractions of interest to Las Vegas visitors.